Sunday, January 31, 2010

31

I hope everyone has had a great lazy day at home and out of the cold. We are still over at my parents house because there is no way my car will be making it to our home. I think that they might be getting ready for us to leave but haha they have to put up with us for one more night!


We have big news around these parts, Rhett rolled over for the first time from his tummy to his back! Of course, no one was in the room but all the same we are very excited. I am probably the most because I was starting to worry that there was something wrong with the kid but everyone just kept telling me that he had a lot of weight at 22 pounds to get it all over! I think that they were just trying to make me feel better but at least they were being nice to my face and behind my back making fun of us! :)

OK, we have to get back to watching the Grammy's, have a good night!

**I will post photos tomorrow, we don't have a computer with us that I can upload on right at the moment.

0 comments: