Thursday, January 14, 2010

14

We have had a busy day around here, Stella had school, Rhett got to go and hang out with the Phillips family and I got my hair done. I have to say that we are really blessed with Stella's teachers, they really love her and the amount of energy that she has does not even faze them. Instead of being overwhelmed by her they totally embrace it and I can not tell you how much that means to both Jason and I. I have to say a big thanks to Jamie for watching Rhett for me today. It was so nice to go to the salon all by myself for a couple of hours. I have not done that sense Rhett was born.
This afternoon we took a meal over to the Thompson family. They just had baby Hayes and I have to say that he is such a cute little boy. I also have to brag on Stella because she did a really good job at their house and listened pretty well. This is a big deal because sometimes when we go to a new house she gets a little excited but I was very proud of her today.

On another note, would you like to come to our house for some dinner? Stella is cooking this evening and we are having a pot full of tampons! Yes, this is what happen when I am taking care of Rhett and Stella does not have something to occupy her mind and time. I figure it could be a lot worse and something you just got to laugh at or I would really lose my mind.

Jason was a wonderful man tonight and took the kids to see Mrs. Melba and the rest of the Matthews clan and let me stay home and get some rest. Of course he did not take any photos but I guess I will let it slide seeing as he did have both kids and was giving me a break.
We are trying to get ready for bed around her today after a very busy day. Rhett was just hanging out while I was getting Stella dressed, he was telling me how amazing the thumbs on his hand taste. I really do not want him to be a thumb sucker but have a feeling that I may not be able to stop it. Going to keep trying though.
I have to say I think it is pretty funny to watch my 2 1/2 year old telling her daddy how to work her toys.

Well, I am off to put some PJ's back on Stella because she has now taken them off, again. and help put Rhett to sleep so that I can go and catch some rest. Hope all has a peace full and blessed evening.

0 comments: