Saturday, January 23, 2010

23

I have to tell you that I am so excited this evening, I put Stella hair in pig tails! It looks so cute, still a little short in the back but still cute. I can not wait for this summer and her hair to be a little bit longer. This is her not wanting me to take a photo of her pretty hair.

Can you tell that she is a pro at the lip thing? Such a little skunk sometimes but I do love her all the same.

Finally showing me her hair.
Excited that we are giving her some Benadryl. She loves taking medicine. I think that if I could give her some medicine as a treat for going potty she would be trained in no time what so ever!
She takes really slow sips of it to make it last, that is how much she loves to drink the stuff.

Looking at the cup to make sure she got every last drop, would not want her to miss any of that yummy goodness.

0 comments: