Monday, February 1, 2010

32

(WARNING: If snot grosses you out do not look at the below photo but we have a lot of snot in our house this week!)
Today my baby is 5 months old! How does that happen, how do they get so big so fast. Right now Rhett is 21 pounds and 28-29 inches long. Yes, he is one big boy! Rhett is now wearing 12-18 month clothing most of the time. He has started rolling over and today he is sitting up on his own for short periods of time! He can scoot on his tummy from one end of the rug to the other end, I have a feeling he is going to be crawling before long. I have to say that I am not real excited about having two moving around all the time, I am not sure that I will be able to keep up! It will be good for him to be able to get away from his sister, Stella has started to really love on him as of late. She just does not understand that sometimes you can love a little too hard!


Stella is always making me laugh, her imagination makes me laugh so hard. I was telling my mom this today and she told me I need to make sure and write this stuff down. Today Stella was watching Callou while I was feeding Rhett. The story was about show and tell at school, a little girl had taken her lucky cricket in its cage for show and tell. Some how the cricket got out of the cage and they had to search for the lost cricket. The next thing I know, Stella has the large whisk that attaches to my moms kitchen aide and is telling me that her cricket has gotten out of its cage and she has lost it. We then had to spend the next hour looking around the house for the lost cricket. She is just so funny because the whisk did look somewhat like the cage the little had her cricket housed in.

When you ask Stella if she has had a good nights sleep she always says, "Oh, yes mommy" very serious. Then I ask her did she have good dreams, "Yes mommy" starting to get annoyed with me. Then I ask her what did you dream about, "2 hours mommy" What in the world? Have no idea were this answer has come from but it is the answer we get every time we ask her what she dreamed about! I just laugh at her and she giggles right back.

Well, I have to get to bed, Rhett has surgery at 10:30 tomorrow morning and we have to be at the hospital at 9. Please say a prayer that God will watch over my little boy. I know that he is going to be great and so happy that the hernia is taken care of.


0 comments: