Sunday, January 3, 2010

3

Today was a fun day because we woke up to snow. OK, Stella and I thought it was a fun thing, Jason not so much. He is kind of a grump about these things, he does not like snow or rain, I think that he is afraid that he is going to melt, poor little sugar cookie.


This being said I am the one that gets to do these fun activities with the kids. yes, Stella is still sick but I had to let her go out for a little bit and we were only out there for about 15 minutes, I do not think it did to much harm. You will have to ignore the runny nose in these photos those, I do not think it has an off switch these days. She had so much fun and could not believe that I was telling her to lay down in the snow and make snow angels. She also thought it was a great idea to pick the snow up and chase me with it trying to dump it over my head.

This afternoon we headed over to Gigi and Pappi's house. Gigi and I went to an early movie this afternoon, It's Complicated. It was a good movie but a little on the sad side. Jason and my brother later went and saw Avatar, Jason was in heaven. Pappi was very nice and helped take care of the kids all afternoon and evening.









I made Jason bring Rhett out for just a moment because I wanted to get a photo of him and Stella in the snow. Jason was not thrilled with this idea but he knew that if he did not help me I would sit Rhett down in the snow to take the photo. It did not matter anyway because Stella was to busy running around to pose with her brother for just one little photo and Jason only have me two seconds before he was back inside, some of his sugar was starting to melt. Oh yeah do you love his PJ pants? I do love my husband, he provides me with hours of laughter!

0 comments: