Friday, January 15, 2010

15





We have had a very low key day and evening around here. It has been very nice. I have to brag on my little man today, he slept all night. We put him to bed at 10 and he did not wake up until 9:30. Now this was normal for Stella, she was an amazing sleeper from 5 weeks old. Rhett has always gone to bed at 10 and then normally get up at 4 or 5 for a bottle and then gets back up at 7:30. I know that this is not bad compared to what some babies do but I have a really hard time going back to sleep for some reason and normally end up being up for at least another hour trying to get back to sleep after I get him back to sleep. I do have to admit that when I woke up at 7 I did kind of panic and made Jason run in there to check on him.


He was fine and just sleeping away. I told Jason tonight that I actually thought I might like him (him being Jason) again, I guess getting a full night of sleep does make me a nicer person! Let's pray that this starts a new phase in the little man's life but I am sure that it was just a fluke.

0 comments: