Thursday, January 7, 2010

7

Today I had enough of this house! I loaded the kids up and took them over to Gigi and Pappi's house. Gigi watched Stella for a couple of hours for me and then we waited on Jason to get off work and had dinner with the family. As we were coming home my car was reading 7 degrees outside! I can not believe how cold it is and do not want to be outside for long periods of time. the news just keeps talking about how cold it is going to be, I do not see any warm weather in the near future. Rhett loves to be standing up, here he is showing off his mad skills.


I know some women that would kill for those lashes.


Uncle Kyle what more do I need to say, he is Stella's hero.

Stella was putting make up on everyone, pretend makeup. Stella has an amazing imagination, she plays pretend all the time and amazes me in what she comes up with all the time.

She looks a little evil in this picture, I am thinking that Kyle is lucky that this was just pretend make up.


He also got a manicure, he does have the prettiest pretend polish you ever did see.
The end of the night, Rhett was ready to crash, the best place to do that is in Gigi's arms.

0 comments: