Monday, January 18, 2010

18

This is the pretty sunrise that my husband showed me this morning. I guess there are some good things about your son waking you up at 6 in the morning after he had already been up at 1 and 4. You have to find the pretty things in life even if I was a little grumpy about it.
This little girl may have been showing me some attitude today about getting some pretty shots of her but
I am going to let her get away with it because she went pee pee on the potty twice today at school. She will pee pee on the potty when she has three or four other children to show how to do it but when it is just mommy and daddy I guess she figures we already know how to do it so why do it for us. I love this child.
I love my husband, he gets home from a hard day of work, sitting behind a computer and takes this girl for a walk outside. She loves to go on walks and that is why he gets photos like this instead of the attitude shots I got earlier in the day. I have to say that I do agree with her he is a pretty amazing man.


It gets even better when her daddy gives her a treat of yogurt, what more could this little lady want out of daddy. Walks and yogurt make a pretty good dad.
Then he does an even better thing, he lets her help him build things. She loves to help and if you let her help she is out of this world excited.

Oh, he even made his little man happy by feeding him a little evening snack. What a good daddy.
I would say that I did pretty good when I picked a husband and father. He is wonderful with our kids, I would never want to do this on my own with out him by my side. He is also a pretty good husband goes along with all my crazy plans or talks me out of them when he can (that does not happen very often I am pretty stubborn.) I have to say that I love this man and thank the Lord for him each day.

0 comments: