Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27





I have taken some photos today but I will have to post them in the morning, we are at my parents house because of the storm that is coming our way. We thought it made more sense to come to their house and use our generator over here if we lost power. We always lose power and it is not a fun time with two kids.

It has been an exciting day. Stella was up most of the night with a fever so I decided that we needed to take both kids to see Dr. Cadle because Rhett was also having a major runny nose. Come to find out both kids have ear infections. I just love antibiotics and what they do to my children's tummy's, let me just say not fun. It also took three hours to get our Rx filled because everyone was calling stuff in because of the large storm that is coming our way.
Tonight Stella has gotten to hang with Gigi and Pappi, of course her favorite part was a bubble bath in their tub. You can tell that she is not feeling good because she just sits and she never just sits and hangs out. She also wants to cuddle, I have always wanted a child that cuddles up with me but now I am thinking that may not be the case. I will get some photos up for everyone later tomorrow. Of course Rhett has pretty much slept all evening which should make for another fun night! Hope everyone is doing great.

0 comments: