Friday, January 22, 2010

22

I have to say that Jason and I are very blessed that we live so close to family. Tonight we wanted to go and see a movie so called Gigi and Pappi at the last minute to see if they would hang with the kids for a little while and of course they said yes. We do realize how luck y we are to be able to have them so close and so willing to watch and help with our children. They say it takes a village and in our case it is a very large village! Rhett hanging with Pappi. Rhett I just have to tell you buddy if you will give this man a hug every time you see him you would have him wrapped around you finger. Your sister has not realized this yet so you need to sneak in a still him for yourself!
I think that Stella has such a pretty profile but of course I am her mommy, I even love it when she has milk dripping down her chin!
Stella giving Gigi the lip to get what she wants. She has found out what works on Gigi to get her way!

0 comments: