Monday, January 11, 2010

11

I have to tell you I LOVE MOTHER'S DAY OUT! Yes, they were back in action today after a four week break. Yes, I had to go four weeks with out those wonderful Monday and Thursday rest for my daughter. Do not get me wrong, I think that Stella is the most amazing little girl in the world but sometimes I just need a rest, the girl can go for hours and I mean hours. I have been missing out on MDO something bad and was really excited about it being open again after the holiday. Stella also loves her school, she thinks her teachers rock and loves the kids in her class. She knows what day she goes and gets very excited on those morning. It is a good thing for her and for me. I have to admit I also love the fact that she is completely exhausted when she gets home.


Today while Stella was at school, I got to take Rhett to meet Dr. Rosenshain, the pediatric surgeon that is going to be doing his surgery. Yes, Rhett will be having surgery on Feb. 2 for a hydro cell and a possible hernia. They will not know until they do the surgery if he has a hernia or not but if he does they will be able to take care of it at that time. I am happy because Dr. R was very nice and explained things very well. I feel really good with our decision to go a head and get it taken care of now rather than later.

This afternoon has been pretty low key sense both of the kids have been tired from the busy morning at the Dr. and school. Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.


0 comments: