Saturday, January 9, 2010

9

This photo is from last night, I am cheating but it happened after I had done my post for the day. Stella was so tired last night she fell a sleep on the couch. Jason and I were in the other rooms and this is what we came out to find. I was really excited and thought for sure she was going to sleep through the night but to my shock I was awakened at 3 in the morning to my pillow being pulled out from under my head. Stella needed it to sleep on the floor in my room with the dog. I was not down with our 100 pound lab using my pillow to sleep to sleep so I showed the to the couch and some cartoons. Jason then went out and said that we were not doing this again and did the fight of getting her to sleep in her bed. What a good man because I did not have that fight in me. I NEED SOME SLEEP! We had a really fun day today but not such great photos. Stella and I played a little with her Bitty Baby. She loves all the items that go with her baby. Bitty was first my cousins doll Mallory and Morgan but we sent her off to the American Girl Hospital and they fixed all her problems and now she is wonderful, just like new! Stella thinks that it is fabulous that Bitty and go to the beach, play in the snow, have a picnic, dance in the rain, go to a birthday party and so much more all in one day.

This afternoon Jason, Stella, Rhett, Gigi, Pappi, and I all went to a movie. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. She loved it, not sure if she loved the two tubs of popcorn or the movie more but all the same she had a great time. I did crack up at the fact that she stood most of the movie and did a dance every time the chipmunks sang. Not sure that anyone else in the theater like us all that much but hey it was a kids movie.
Before we left Stella was trying to wear my snow boots, just a little to big for her.
Tonight Stella is getting special treat, spending the night at Gigi and Pappi's house! (Hope they like cartoons at 3 in the morning!) Before Jason and I left she was playing games with Cooper, not sure he was really enjoying the games but hey he was not growling at her which is a pretty good sign.
Just so everyone knows she was not pulling that hard on his tail it looks much rougher in this photo that it actually was. Stella was also making my parents play ring around the Rosie and London bridges. It was fun to watch.

And finally, this is a face I have not seen in a long, long time! My husband has not gone with out some form of facial hair sense the day after we got married. As of lately he has had a full beard but normally he has just a goatee. For some reason last night he decided to shave it all off. I was kind of freaking out, he just looked very strange to me but not in a bad way. I do have to say he looks like he did back when we were in college, I think I might be robbing the cradle!

0 comments: