Saturday, January 2, 2010

2

Today has been a slow day around the house. Rhett is starting to feel better but Stella is starting to feel worse. I went to bed around 12 after putting Rhett down and Jason was back up with him at 3 giving him a bottle when out walks Stella. Jason stayed up with her for and hour and then tried to put her back to bed. It did not work so I got up with her at 4 and laid on the couch watching cartoons and giving her some medicine for her temperature of 101 until 7:30 when I was finally able to get her back to bed of course I was a sleep for an hour and Rhett was up and ready to get going for the day. Of course, Stella slept until 11 when I went in and woke her up! She has pretty much laid around all day and I was worried that she might be getting pink eye but don't think that is the case anymore just some blood shot eyes from the yucky cold she has but do think she is trying to get some ear infections.


Anyway other than all the sickness and lack of sleep around are house we did enjoy watching the Razorbacks game, really proud of them for winning the Liberty Bowl. Stella had fun calling the hogs and cheering when we scored. Rhett was just super cute in his little Razorback jersey.



Do you think he might be able to play on the defensive line one day? What a chunk he has become!

I went and woke her up from her nap and she was not happy with me but I was afraid that if we let her sleep to much we are going to have another night like last night and I am not sure I will be able to make it!
Very sleepy on the couch. Those of you that know Stella know that whenever she is tired she plays with her hair, it has always been that was she just needs a passey and her hair to get her to sleep. Well, when I have been putting Rhett to sleep lately he has started to play with his hair also. I think it is pretty funny that my two kids are so different personality wise but still have some of the same characteristics.

I made some of Gigi's vegetable stew. This is something that Jason loves, it makes a huge amount and is really easy. They are also calling for it to snow tonight so I thought it was perfect.

This is what Rhett wants to do all the time. Stand him up and he is happy as all get out, check out those legs or should I say tree trunks!


0 comments: