Friday, January 8, 2010

8

It was just another normal day at the Skarsten house. Stella was up from 3 AM till 7 AM and then slept until noon. I just love that schedule that my daughter has set up for herself. There are some great cartoons on at that time of the morning but can I ask you why there are all the good cartoons are on TV at 3 AM? I mean really should kids be up that early? I do not think so or at least not my kids.

Anyway because of the lack of sleep around our house Stella has not been in the greatest mood. She never is in a good mood when you wake her up, it is much better to let her wake up on her own, much like her father.





Do you see the process of moodiness? I told Jason today that he better just hang on because once the hormones set into this little drama queen we are in even bigger trouble if this is what just lack of sleep does to her!
Tonight was bath night. Both of the kids love to take a shower. Yes, we give them showers instead of baths.
1.)It is easier to just throw them in with one of us then have to prep the tub.
2.)We like that they get use to having the water in their face, we are trying to avoid either of them being afraid of the water and swimming. So far this has worked out great with Stella, that girl loves her some swimming.



Stella showing off her nice clean hair. I let her put on one of my headbands and she thought she was big stuff. It was all good until she broke it and then of course we had another melt down. Bedtime needs to come fast this evening.

0 comments: