Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12




Today I am doing my post early because we have Jason's family coming over for dinner and I know that I will not have time once they leave. We have just been pretty calm around here today. Rhett has been a little fussy because of his teeth and Stella has just been her normal self.


I do feel very blessed today because today is the random day that Stella actually wanted her photo taken and even better she liked her brother today. You do not see these two this close very often and when it happens you have to catch it! My little man has a mighty fine chin! This is in the chair in Rhett's room and they sat their for almost an hour just hanging out. Rhett was laughing and Stella was just being really sweet with him. This really does warm my heart, I know that they are going to have ups and downs but they brother and sister and I want them to always know that they have each other.

0 comments: