Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5

Today has been a very lazy down around the Skarsten house. Stella decided that today was PJ day and I thought that was a great idea. It is cold and yucky outside still so we were not going anywhere. PJ day at our house means that we get to wear our PJ's all day and we watch movies cuddled up on the couch. I don't really like for Stella to watch a whole lot of TV even though my husband does work for a movie/TV company we still try to limit the amount that she gets but days like today are the exception. We are going on Day 3 of being stuck in the house and I am running out of things to do and keep her entertained. So, today I got to enjoy some time cuddled up on the couch with my daughter keeping warm from the freezing cold outside.
I was doing a little tummy time with Rhett. He hates to lay flat on the ground and only on his belly when he is asleep. When we were at the Dr. yesterday she said that I really need to start making him do this more so that he will work on rolling over. So, today I really worked on putting him down there a couple of times rather than putting him the exosaucer which he loves. It did not last for long but at least he did lay there and play for a few minutes. I just love his toes by the way!
Stella is at the point that she does not want her photo taken. She says "No Pictures!" and turns her back to me. So, today you get to see how pretty the back of her head looks.

0 comments: