Monday, November 15, 2010

319

The kids have been pretty good today, we are are just hanging out at the house being kind of lazy. Stella told me she was going to drive a train. I said that sounded like a great thing to do, the next thing I know this is what is going on in my house. This is just a prime example of my kids personalities. Stella is in charge, she is the driver of the train and telling everyone what and how they are suppose to do things. Rhett is a long for the wild ride, he may be a passenger but he is going to do it his way and probably a little bit dangerous. (photos are with my phone so not the greatest.) Just so everyone knows, no children were hurt in making these photos, we are all about safety around this house! (do you hear all that sarcasm in my voice?)

0 comments: