Wednesday, November 3, 2010

307

This is the TV in our living room. I took this photo because it is so funny to me to see all the computer stuff on it now. You see, we got rid of the cable in our house. It has been gone now for about two weeks and I have to say it has gone pretty good so far. We have netflix so I can still show Stella cartoons when I need a her to be silent for a little bit and with the TV being hooked up to the computer we can use hulu.com to watch any shows that we really want to watch. I love the fact that we now do not have the TV on all the time, we take walks before diner, we talk at diner instead of having a show running. I still see all the shows that I want to but just for some reason don't really feel the need to watch all the shows that I have in the past. I have to say that for our family it has been a good thing, also the money we saving is a nice bonus too.

0 comments: