Wednesday, November 10, 2010

314

ason brought home the movie Marmaduk for Stella to watch this week. You could say that she likes this movie just a little bit. Her large stuffed puppy has been going a lot of places with us this week. The kids have been spending some time on our bed playing this afternoon. We have had a pretty low key day considering what the start of my week was like, I could not risk any other major things going wrong. I thought staying in the house and never leaving would be a the best bet. The hair, well, I just don't want to talk about the hair and the fact that Stella's teacher informed me that school photos are next Thursday. I am starting to think about those hair extentions again, Jason probably could hold her down while our hair stylist put them in, I just have to figure out a way to talk him into it. Hmmmm......
The other amazing thing that has happened today, Rhett decided to take off on his feet today! OK, I admit that it takes some major talking him into it but he can do it! Maybe my son won't be going to college walking on his knees!

1 comments:

Connie said...

How cute! Go Rhett!