Saturday, February 13, 2010

44

Today was the memorial for Jason's Uncle Chuck, one of his father's younger brothers. I have to say that it was much more a celebration of life. I think that is one thing that I really love about the Skarsten family, they always celebrate the good times that they have had with one another. I love sitting around and listening to there stories of the past and the teasing that they give each other. I know that my brother and I can really give each other a hard time, can you imagine what it is like with thirteen of them going at it, a ball of laughter. After the memorial we all got to go back to Uncle Chuck's house and have a wonderful lunch and spend time with each other. This is the view from the back of Uncle Chuck's house. It was so pretty all of the snow but their was not way that I was going outside to get more than this photo, -12 does not do well with this southern bird. I saw lots of photos that I wanted to take but just could not bear the thought of getting out in that much cold.


Stella was making a special soup with cups of water, what a mess.



Rhett was worn out, he took a wonderful long much needed nap.


0 comments: