Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47

Parker came over today to play with Stella. They had such a good time and get along really well. It does make me think of what life would be like to have twins. When there is two of them they sure can get into things and make a mess very fast. I think the good time they have with each other makes up for the rest of it though. I am glad that Stella and Rhett have both been blessed with such great friends.
I would kill for some eye lashes like this boy has got.



Parker was trying to feed me some pizza for lunch, it was very good.
This is a special photo for Parker's dad. I just want him to know that I told Parker to pick out a blanket to use for nap time and this is the one he picked all on his own. I am going to bring your boy to the good side!

0 comments: