Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Week in Phone Photos

What did I do before my phone? These are the photos that I have taken in the last week on my phone. 
 The kids put stickers on Cy's head, I thought that it was not a big deal until I went to take them off and found that they were SUPER sticky. I felt really bad!
 Stella really is such a good big sister, she wants to hold Cy any chance she gets. I am so glad that she loves her brothers.
 I have been getting some cuddle time with him also.
 Cy hung out with me and read a book for a while one evening. We have not been doing a whole lot of sleeping. I am going to remind him of this when he is a teenager and I am having to drag him out of bed.

 Eating was just so much work for him!
 If i sit on our bed to nurse Cy, this is what normally ends up happening, a wrestling match next to me. I figure at least they are not breaking anything in the other parts of the house.
 Waiting on me to finish feeding Cy so that he can have a snack. Not thrilled.
 Sweet Dreams
 We were at Gigi's house getting ready to go to swim lessons and I told Stella to let me help her put her top on.She looks at me and say "No, I need to learn how to do this for when my tata's get big and I wear a bra." Lord help me! Stella enjoy being little you will have to deal with all of this later! Don't grow up to fast on me little lady.


 Cy likes to say the pledge while he is eating.
 What a good daddy, keeps a baby happy while he watches some baseball.
 Got to love the play room at Gigi's house.
 Rhett having some tickle fights with daddy.
 Look at those chunky cheeks!
 My pretty girl
Rhett watching some TV.

0 comments: