Saturday, June 23, 2012

5th Birthday Party

I think that I am in total shock that Stella is going to be 5 in just a couple of days. I keep getting onto Jason for telling people that Stella is 5, I have two more days to say that she is 4! Well, today we had Stella's birthday at a local art shop were all the kids got to paint pottery. I really think that all the kids had a good time and I know that Stella really enjoyed it. She got lots of goodies that she has already opened and started playing with all of it at once. Thank you everyone for coming and helping celebrate Stella's birthday. 
 This is pretty much what Cy did for all of the party, Deacon and Cy were due to arrive about two weeks apart but Deacon came 11 weeks early. He is 4 months to Cy's month and half! I guess I have another chunky baby.
 I loved how her cake turned out, it matched the invitation perfect.
 Goofy girl getting ready to paint


 The party was at 1but for some reason Jason did not think to have lunch before hand so he had to go and get a snack because good golly miss molly we would not want the man to miss a meal







 We got to the party and realized that Rhett was not feeling so great, this is how Rhett and Jason spent the whole party.

 Some of the adults just having a good time!



 Mr. Hayes and his momma, isn't he such a cutie!







0 comments: