Friday, June 15, 2012

Cyler Ward 1 Month

I can not believe that it was already time to take these photos and that you are already one month old! I need  time to slow down right now! We are so glad that you are here and a part of our family. You are so special to us, Stella and Rhett love you and kiss on you all the time. I am sure that there will be a point were all of you can't stand each other so I am trying to enjoy these moments now. We took you to the Dr. when you were 3 weeks and you weighed 9 pounds 12 ounces so I am thinking that you are probably close to 10 pounds this week. You are doing great at nursing! This is a big difference from Stella and Rhett, at this point they were both heading towards formula all the time. We do give you one 2-4 ounce bottle of formula each evening just to help you sleep better at night!(OK this is probably more for Mom and Dad than anything!) You love to lay on our chest and hang out, I am thinking that you would do this all day long if we would let you. You don't mind the bounce seat or swing but you also don't love them for long periods of times. You have the cutest dimples, you have not lost any of the hair that you were born with and you are starting to get some chunk on those thighs! We love you so much. 





1 comments:

Connie said...

Cute pics and congrats on the nursing working out so well this time! I can't believe it was a month ago I came to visit in the hospital! Crazy how fast time flies by!!!