Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stella is 5!!

I can not believe that today my wonderful little lady turned 5! It seems like just yesterday I was getting my bags ready to take to the hospital to welcome her into our lives. Stella, you bring so much joy to our lives, I am so glad that God have you to us. I am blessed each day to be your parent, the last five years have been amazing and I can not wait to continue to watch you grow and mature, but try not to do it to fast! Happy Birthday Princess!                               

Today for your birthday we went and saw "Brave", the new Disney movie. You said that you liked it but there were parts that scared you. You had swimming lessons that daddy took Rhett and you. When you were done we had a wonderful dinner at Gigi and Papi's. Gigi even made a you a cupcake bouquet. 
 Just looking at these photos makes me realize how grown up you are all of the sudden.












0 comments: