Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Little Bunny

This evening Stella had her first dance recital. I have to say that I was one very proud Mom this evening. She did a wonderful job, well, as wonderful as a four year old can do up on a stage in front of a large group of  people. We are very lucky in the fact that Stella has no stage fright, I hope that she stays this way forever because I am scared to death to get up in front of people. I have to say I was very stressed about how all of this was going to go but it went really good. I had to put make up on her, which anyone that knows me knows was a major challenge because I am NOT a makeup person. She was so excited about getting to wear RED lipstick, lord help me! A big thanks to Gigi, Papi, Uncle KyKy, Aunt Brandi and Braxton for coming to watch Stella dance this evening, she was so excited that all of you were there for her big night. 



















0 comments: