Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sixty-Four

This morning the kids, Gigi, Papi, Aunt Mel, Mallory, Morgan, and I all loaded up in the car and drove over to Oklahoma to visit my nephew Braxton now that he is home from the hospital. They are staying with Brandi's family for the next couple of weeks. Stella was very excited about holding Braxton, talk about making me a nervous wreck! She did very good and was very sweet. (Totally not how she was when Rhett was born, here is hoping for a better experience when Cy arrives!) 


 Braxton, 4 days old!
 The look in her eyes her just scares me to death, what in the world could she possible be telling my aunt!!!
 Rhett saw Stella holding the baby and decided that he wanted a turn. (LORD HELP ME!) To my total shock and amazement he was wonderful with the baby. He just stared at him and kept giving him kisses on the top of his head and playing with his hair. He did not hold him once but twice today! My little Rhett is such a sweet sweet boy!



 My brother and his baby, CRAZY!

Papi, Kyle, and Braxton.

1 comments:

Lorena said...

Glad to see the pics....love them... I have been with strep... I have to wait for my turn : ) to meet "el nuevo sobrino".