Monday, March 12, 2012

Seventy-Two

This is Rhett's second pair of these shoes. He loves them. I deal with the fact that he wears them, they are not the cutest pair of shoes he owns but he can put them on himself and like I said he LOVES them. He talks about them all the time, he must know were they are at all times. Here is the major problem with these shoes, they are called Crocs, well, my son does a pretty good job of talking for a two year old but one thing is that he leaves letters out of words, well in the name of these shoes, Crocs, he leaves out the letter "R". This is a very important letter in the name of these shoes because when you leave out the letter "R" it sounds as if my son is saying a nasty word for his male parts. It is very embaressing when you are some were, that say requires your child to take off their shoes to be able to play and he walks up to another male, hands him his shoes, and says "Pease, hold my cocs." and walks off. I have to then explain that my son just asked you to "Please, hold my CROCS!" I really do cringe every time he says the name of these shoes.

0 comments: