Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eighty-Nine

Day 3-My views on drugs and alcohol

Drugs are bad, they are illegal for a reason. I have a strong faith in Jesus and the bible tells us to follow the laws of the land, the laws of the land tell us that those are something that we are not to use or associate with, they lead to bad things. I have a feeling that once is never enough with drugs, I would hate to see someone that I love become addicted to something that can totally destroy your life. Drugs just lead to bad things and I hope and pray that my children never get lead down that path.

Alcohol, is something that is a good thing for a person of age, the law of the land says that we must be 21 to consume alcohol and I hope that my children follow the rules when it comes to alcohol. I will be the first person to tell you that I love a good glass of wine or a margarita but I am old enough and responsible enough to know what I am doing. I hope that my children will be responsible when they are of age to drink.

0 comments: