Thursday, March 15, 2012

Seventy-Five

I thought this would be fun, I found a 30 day challenge on Pintrest, I am going to do the 30 different challenges, not 30 days in a row but over the next couple of months as I have time to think about them and write what I would like for my children to some day know about those subjects because this blog is for my children, for them to know my thoughts, my feelings about life and to help them know what our life was like as they grow and learn different things. I hope that it brings back happy memories for them.

Day 1- Your current relationship.

I am married. I am married to an amazing man. He is my best friend, my equalizer, my greater half (lets be honest my greater 3/4 he is way more amazing than me) my sounding board, my lover (yeah you kids probably did not want to know that but your dad is HOT! ha ha! I can totally see Stella's teenage face grossed out right about now) my reminder, my encourager, my muscle, my strength, my Mr. Right. I could not have asked for a better mate.

Now, lets be honest, we do not live in a perfect world or a perfect life, we get angry with each other, we fight, we yell, we get upset, but we figure it out, we compromise (even if I have to grind my teeth while doing it) we hug it out, we love one another. I could not do this life with out him by my side each step of  the way.

Jason is a wonderful father. He would do anything for our children, I have 100% faith that if something should ever happen to me that he will do an amazing job of raising them. He has often told me that his job on this earth is to 1, care for me, 2, care for our children, 3, work to provide for our family. He does all of these things and more.

They often say that girls end up married to men that are a lot like their father. I pray everyday that Stella will someday be able to find a young man that can measure up to her daddy, those are going to be some very big shoes to fill.


0 comments: