Tuesday, July 27, 2010

208

Today was the big day, Stella has gone two weeks with no accidents, Jason told her if she went two weeks with out any accidents she could get her ears pierced. We took her at lunch today because the place that does it had two people working and I wanted to have both ears done at the same time. I could just see us getting one done and then her not letting them finish! Stella was so excited and I have to say she did great and loves them! I will admit that I was a nervous wreck and thought I was going to be sick while waiting on them to do, I think that I was feeling guilty because we did not tell her that it was going to hurt!








Yeah, it does not feel good mommy!
Suckers make everything just right!

So proud of herself!

1 comments:

Connie said...

Go Stella!!!!!