Monday, July 5, 2010

186

Happy Birthday Papi! Today is my father's birthday and we hope he has had a wonderful day! I have to say that I could not ask for a better dad and grandfather for my kids.


We are home from the lake this evening and just trying to get the house and life back in order.
These have got to be one of my favorite toys. They are magnetic paper dolls and Stella loves them. I love them because they are a great way for her to be silent but enjoy herself while Rhett is taking a nap, they are also wonderful on trips and rainy days.
There is a really good reason why we limit the amount of TV that this little lady get to watch because this is what happens to her. Stella becomes a zoned out to the world, could careless about what is going on around her and does not move. This is great when I am needing to get things done but at the same time, she could be outside while I am getting things done. So everyone can feel really sorry for Stella because she only gets to watch two cartoons a day or one movie.
I have to say that this is just scary to me how tuned out to the world she can become when the TV is a show that she likes.

0 comments: