Saturday, July 10, 2010

191

I am so excited, today Jason watched the kids all day while I got to go to a photography workshop. I was so excited! I think that I probably have information overload but hopefully I will be able to use some of it to get better shots of the kids in action.


When I got home we took the kids outside and worked in the flower bed for a while. Our flower bed was horrible and being over taken by weeds but it is looking much better now. We even got to have a picnic outside this evening. It was very nice but a little on the hot side.
Rhett woke up from his nap and Jason brought him outside, he was still not fully awake.

He really like the chalk and would color on the side walk but the moment that we would turn away from him it went in his mouth. Doesn't that seem like it would taste yucky?

Stella was hot and worn out by the end of it all, this was her sad face.

0 comments: