Tuesday, July 6, 2010

187

Stella, I love you little girl, you bring so much laughter to my life each and every day. Jason took Stella on a bike ride this evening. She was very excited to ride on her "big girl pink and purple streamer princess bike".(Yes, she calls it this and says it all in one breath.) The funny part is she had to wear her "biker" boots. I had been calling a cute pair of boots she had this winter "biker" boots, I will be more careful what I label things in the future because my smart little girl took that to mean that when she rides her bike that she must also wear her "biker" boots. Poor Jason had to walk around the neighborhood with this little rag a muffin!The Bike.
Yes, could she look any more like a nerd? You just have to laugh and love her.
We must make several stops to have a drink out of our princess water bottle, bike riding is very thirsty business.

0 comments: