Wednesday, July 7, 2010

188

I am blessed by this little girl each and every day. Not only does she add laughter to my life but she teaches me and reminds me of such important facts. This evening she was outside on the patio playing, it began to thunder. She comes inside very upset and wants to know what the noises outside are all about. I tell her that it is nothing to worry about, Jesus is just rearranging the furniture in his living room. She looks at me and goes "That Jesus is one silly guy but I do love him." She then goes back outside looks up to the sky and says"Jesus you need to stop moving that furniture and come and have a tea party with me." She then proceeded to have a tea party with Jesus.


Thank you sweet girl for reminding me that Jesus is not just our God but he is also our friend.

0 comments: