Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Shower





This weekend we went to Stacy Fields baby shower. Casey was there with Colby, Alison was there with Gabe, and Connie was there with Lauren. A lot of babies in one room. Stacy looked really great, I am so excited that she is going to be having a girl, Miss Brooklyn will be arriving in 5 weeks. Brooklyn is going to be one lucky lady to have such great parents. Stella and Lauren had some fun playing with one another. These are some of the photos that Connie took of them, I for some odd reason did not have my camera with me. It was funny to see Stella next to Lauren because Lauren in 3 weeks older than Stella, but I do think that my little girl would win the eating contest. In one photo I think that Stella is showing off her bottom two teeth, Lauren is like big deal I have two on the bottom also!

0 comments: