Wednesday, June 30, 2010

181

Stella is always amazing me with how grown up she thinks but this just made me laugh. We are in the process of potty training and for the most part doing really good, a few accidents here and there but for the most part we are doing great. This is one very excited mommy but back to Stella. I had bought her these panties because they have Mickey and Minnie, or Princess on them. She thinks that she is a princess and loves mickey so I thought they were great and they were great.
Until her birthday and Gigi bough here these special panties.
I was informed this morning that these are real "big girl panties". These are the panties that you can not do your business in because they are the real deal. Well, let me just tell you this mommy marched her happy little self to the store this afternoon and bought a whole bunch more of these real big girl panties!

0 comments: