Saturday, June 19, 2010

170

Today was such a great day! I love my daughter, getting to spend one on one time with her reminds me of just how amazing she is and how much she is growing up! It is a week from her third birthday and I am just not ready for her to be three yet, can we please go back to when she was a little baby in my arms.

Anyway, today I had to run a few errands, mostly get Jason a Father's day gift because I like to wait till the last moment to do these kind of things. So, I asked Stella if she would like to go shopping with me and she of course said yes! We ran around town all day with each other and to make it even more wonderful our last stop was to get our nails done. I got a pedicure and Stella had her nails and toes painted purple! It was so nice just her and I all day long. At one point she looked at me and said "Mommy, I am a big girl. I get to go shopping with you!" I love this little lady!

0 comments: