Friday, June 4, 2010

155

Stella and Rhett got to go and play with Jamie and her son Parker this morning. Jamie was nice enough to watch them while I had a Dr. appointment. Jamie is probably one of Stella's favorite people, she even went on the potty for her. I think that I might have Jamie come and live with us so that Stella will use the potty all the time!
This afternoon Stella was outside playing in the her sandbox and this is what I see, she has on this fleece hat! It is only like 90 degrees outside, crazy little girl.
Our poor dog Maddie, she only weighs about two and half pounds. Stella carries her around like this all the time. Maddie is not a nice dog, she bites and she bites Stella on the nose all the time but it does not stop her. I have tried to stop Stella from doing this but I figure if she can handle Maddie bites then is not a lot I can do about it.
Rhett has done pretty good for the day after his surgery. This evening he has been a little fussy but I think that has a lot to do with all the snot that is going on in his little head. I know that J and my allergies are horrible today and I think that Rhett's are really bothering him also.

0 comments: