Thursday, June 3, 2010

154

Today I had to be at the hospital at 5:30 with Rhett. He had tubes placed in his ears. Jason got to sleep and stay at home with Stella. I have to say that he was wonderful because we were not allowed to feed him after midnight. I thought it was going to be horrible but he never really fussed until 7:30 right before they took him back but that was more because he was so tired. These are all photos from before the procedure. They had a pulse reader on his toe and he loved the cord and played with it all morning.

His little tag on his ankle, he did not love it and kept trying to get it off.

The procedure went really well, Dr. Black was so nice. He did say that Rhett had a lot of fluid built up on his ears and that he probably will be able to hear much better now. He did not wake up in a happy mood, he was angry and screamed for about thirty minutes. I finally got him to calm down and eat a bottle which made him fall a sleep for the rest of the time that we had to be at the hospital. It was nice to just sit and hold my little man. He has been sleeping most of the day but does seem much happier. We will see how the next couple of days go for us.


**Potty training is not going much better, she did go twice on the potty for me today. I do find that an encouraging sign for me to keep going with the potty training. I think that she is just one of those kids that it is going to be a really long process. I have decided that we are going to use pull ups during the day and evening instead of going to panties right now.

0 comments: