Tuesday, March 23, 2010

82

Today Stella found some nail polish at our house and wanted her nails painted. I being a good mom painted them for her and then put the polish up and took a photo of her pretty nails. I then put a movie on the TV so that she would be still so the polish could have a chance to dry. I thought that while she was watching a movie was a good spot for me to hop in the shower.


I WAS WRONG!

I guess that I did not get the polish put away high enough because the little skunk took a kitchen chair and got it down. She then went under the kitchen table, (Under the kitchen table is the place to go when you have something that you are not suppose to have.) and painted her arms, hands and the tile floor hot pink! As I am getting out of the shower she is running into the bathroom saying "Look Mommy, I paint too!"

Well, I was too mad to take a photo of the destruction but trust me it was a mess. I guess I have to look at the positive in the situation, I do have really clean floors. I am also thankful that it is a really nice day because we had to open the windows because the house stunk of finger nail polish remover. It is probably a good thing that Jason won't be home for three more days. It will give the house enough time to start smelling better.

0 comments: