Friday, March 5, 2010

64

Today the kids and I took a little trip up to Springfield, MO. My grandmother was in the hospital and we thought we should go and check on her. She thought that something was up with her heart but all the test came back fine and they let her go this afternoon. It was really nice to be able to take her home. I am pretty sure that the nurses have never discharged a patient so fast. My grandmother is a live wire, they were not able to keep her in her bed and finally they gave up and found her a pair of pants! I just have to laugh and hope that I have half that much spirit once I am in my 80's. Stella loves her great grandparents and really loves all the animals at their house. Stella and Rhett hanging out at the hospital waiting on the word that we got to take her home.

My grandmother, I think that she is so pretty.
Stella was watching the helicopter take off.
My brother is a major dork and I just want this photo to show him that he is a dork.
Stella giving Grandma Mary a back rub.
Grandpa Sam loves to love on his great grand babies. He may not be able to see them but he sure knows how to hold them and keep them happy.

0 comments: