Saturday, March 6, 2010

65

We had wonderful weather here today. I was so excited to take the kids for a walk and then the park. There is a walking trail that I take the kids to whenever the weather is nice that ends at a play area. Stella loves to go there and play. I love it because I get a little bit of a work out and it makes the kids have wonderful naps. We took Jason today but he was not so thrilled with the walking part of the experience or the fact that the play area was sand, I guess going forward it will just be a kids and I thing to do.

Stella loves to go down slides.


My little girl makes friends were ever she goes. She kept telling me at the park that everyone was her buddies and when it was time to leave she did not want to leave all of her buddies.
Jason and Rhett hanging out.


Rhett and Stella cruising in their stroller. I have to say that I love my stroller.
Jason showing Stella something in the water. She loves the water and you really have to watch her because there is a good chance she will be that child that just jumps in the water! She has no fear.

0 comments: