Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ruth Whitten




Ruth Whitten was my great-grandmother, a great-great-grandmother to Stella and on Tuesday evening we lost her just a few days short of her 97 birthday. I will miss her greatly and have not even begun to realize that she is no longer on this earth with me but in a much greater place. Nana was an amazing women. God loving, caring, compassionate, determined, and strong do not even begun to describe the wonderful person that she was. She set such a wonderful example for all the women in her life, I hope to be able to pass some of the many things she taught me on to my daughter.

To all of you that have helped us out this week, I can not begin to express my thanks for being such great friends.

1 comments:

Gracie said...

You know you and your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers even after this week! It's so amazing that Stella got to be a part of her life! What's great is that you WILL be able to share her life with Stella through stories and all of your great pictures! Love you! g