Saturday, May 24, 2008

Busy day!

Friday was a very busy day for S and I. We went and ran a few errands in the morning and then once J got off work early we got to go and pick out a new ride for S. She is now moving up in the world and getting to face forward in her big girl car seat. You want to talk about one happy lady! Can you believe how cute this cow print car seat is, I was so excited when I saw it and just had to have it. I think I might actually be more excited about it than S.
After all of this excitement we got to go to the ballpark and watch J play softball. S was more into eating Cheerios's than the actual game.

Oh yeah! Do you seen S's new battle wound, she feel today while trying to walk with the office chair that has wheels. That turned out not to work in her favor.

0 comments: