Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday's Cook out

Stella loves to stand at the windows and watch the dogs outside. Please note that Jason and Stella were home by themselves, this would be the reason that Stella is missing her hair bow. He was in big trouble when I realized that he had taken cute photos and there was not bow in sight.
We had a cook out on Monday evening and had some friends over. It was fun to see all the babies and I wish that I had taken more photos but here are the few that I took.
Colby was really cute. Casey and Justin will be glad that I put this photo in black and white because the blanket that he was loving on was pink! He also looked fabulous in a bow earlier that evening but his dad was not loving that and made me take it off.
Gigi gave Stella a cup cake and it was a mess, glad that Gigi also got to clean her up after all of this.
Papa and Isabella hanging out eating some carrots and playing.

0 comments: