Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy early Birthday Lorena!

Sunday is my sister Lorena's birthday! Happy early birthday! We got to go to dinner with her tonight to do a little early celebration. She is an amazing mom to Isabella, with baby number two to be here in November. I love you sis and hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day tomorrow. These are some of the photos that we were able to take tonight of everyone, I am going to have to do a second post with the rest of the photos. Mom and daughter looking precious.
She looks so sweet but I know that mind is cooking up some trouble.
Trying to get the dads and daughters to all look at the camera at the same time is a tough one. Isabella has so much personality, I just love her!
Daddy and his girl, the loves of my life. Do not know what I would do with out them.
Isabella having fun at the fountain, looking fabulous in her dress if I do say so myself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for the special celebration. You are an awesome sis! I love you all very much! and yes...you make me cry!
I am so happy our girls are going to grow together to be "cousins" (like in Panama)
Love,
Lorena