Monday, April 9, 2012

One Hundred!

Today you are just getting a little update on Cyler! There is not really a whole lot to tell but he is doing pretty good so far. I have been set up to be induced on May 15 if he does not arrive sooner. We have had to change my sugar medication because it was just not getting my levels as low as what they would like to see them. I went for my non stress test today, I basically lay on a bed with monitors for about an hour and half to check for contractions and Cy's heart rate, just to make sure that with all this gestational stuff going on that it is not causing him any undo harm/stress. I will do this every Monday and on Friday's I will go for a Bio Physical Ultra sound. This ultra sound basically just makes sure that Cy is moving, heart looks good, and that he is starting to practice breathing. Needless to say I am going to be spending a lot of time at the Dr. office in the next couple of weeks.

***You would think with it being the 100th post that I would have planned something big and exciting but no, just a report on how things are going with this little guy growing in my belly.

0 comments: