Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ninety-Nine

Easter Sunday! Trying to get a good photo of these two before church was kind of crazy and just not happening. They both looked cute in there Sunday best. We had a wonderful service at church and  then meet up with some wonderful family friends. My family has actually done Easter lunch with them for as long as I can remember, it is wonderful to see my kids playing with the children of one of my good friends from when I was so young. Lunch was so good and the kids had a blast hunting eggs. 

 Some day they are going to hate us for this photo!
 Yeah, not happy about a sloppy kiss from her brother but he thinks it was funny!
 It was such a good thing that Mr. H had two lawn mowers, I am pretty sure that Mr. H's daddy wishes that those things could actually cut the grass, he would never have to mow again.
 I have to say Mr. H is such a cute little guy, he is 3 months younger than Rhett and they play so good with each other.


 Have you figured out that the Easter bunny brought Rhett a new hat!
 Umm, I am thinking that Rhett might need one of these for his birthday!
 The hunt is on!




 I have to tell you that I was pretty proud of Stella today during the search for eggs because she would stop and help Mr. H find some, now would she do this for her brother, no way but at least she was nice to someone!
 I love Stella's dress today, Gigi did a great job at making it! We are very lucky to have a Gigi that loves us enough to sew stuff for us.





 I was wanting a photo of the three kids together, Rhett was trying to open an egg, Stella did not think that he should be doing this, she takes his egg from him and his basket and gives it to her daddy! She was being a mother hen, well, Rhett did not take so well to this and......
 went to have a good sulk, Gigi had to go and talk him out of his yucky mood! Notice the hat got thrown down in his storming off!
 We are back trying ot get a shot of all three, Mr. H thought they were crazy to be sitting in that grass!

 Mr. H thought they were crazy because they were copying everything there dad did, look at that hand in the pocket and look on his face like, You people are odd!
 My pretty girl! I love her, bossiness and all
 Look at this handsome man, trying to sneak some candy but we love him!





0 comments: