Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ninety-Four

This is just a little update on what is going on with Cyler Ward and I after seeing the Dr. today. I am 32 weeks and will be 33 weeks on Saturday. I have to admit that I am ready for Cyler to make his entrance into this world but at the same time I know that he needs to stay in the oven for a while longer. Dr. C thought things were looking pretty for the time being. He has set the goal of 37 weeks, I joking said lets set a goal of 34 weeks and he just laughed at me! I have not gained any weight in 3 or 4 weeks but don't worry, the tummy is still growing! I am still measuring about 2 and half weeks ahead of schedule. Starting this week I will be seeing Dr. C on Monday mornings and then going to the hospital after for a non stress test. (They just put the monitors on me for about an hour and a half to check on Cy's heartbeat and my contractions.) Then on Friday's I have to go to the hospital for fetal monitoring. I believe that this will be some form of a ultra sound to check on all that has to do with Cy. I will know more about this when I go and do it on Friday. I will be doing all of this and I am sure more until Cy arrives. I have a feeling it is going to get a little crazy around here so say a little prayer that we can keep it all together for a little bit longer!  I am still checking my sugar levels 4 times a day and watching what I eat, trying to keep my protein up and my carbs low!

0 comments: